Since the early 1980s, the pharmaceutical sector in Bangladesh has been transforming and evolving. It is one of the country’s most advanced technological and knowledge-based sectors. After four decades of hard work, Bangladesh is now regarded as the region’s emerging generic medicine manufacturing hub. There are approximately 257 licensed pharmaceutical manufacturers in Bangladesh.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Investing in the Bangladesh Stock Market
- Mastering Corporate Finance: Unlocking the Secrets of Success with Top Books and Industry Insights
- Unlocking the Mystery: A Beginner’s Guide to Navigating the Stock Market
- Risk vs Reward: The Ultimate Guide to Smart Stock Market Investing
- Understanding Japanese Candlestick Patterns: A Guide to Technical Analysis