Simply a bank account is used to hold your money, similarly, a BO account is used to hold your financial securities like equity, bond, mutual fund etc. Substantially, investors must have a BO account for the subscription to Initial Public Offering (IPO) shares and to trade shares on the secondary market.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Investing in the Bangladesh Stock Market
- Mastering Corporate Finance: Unlocking the Secrets of Success with Top Books and Industry Insights
- Unlocking the Mystery: A Beginner’s Guide to Navigating the Stock Market
- Risk vs Reward: The Ultimate Guide to Smart Stock Market Investing
- Understanding Japanese Candlestick Patterns: A Guide to Technical Analysis