Earnings per share (EPS) is a financial ratio that is a vital indicator of a company’s profitability and is also one of the most watched numbers by investors. EPS measures the profit available to shareholders per share and is calculated by dividing net income by the number of outstanding shares.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Investing in the Bangladesh Stock Market
- Mastering Corporate Finance: Unlocking the Secrets of Success with Top Books and Industry Insights
- Unlocking the Mystery: A Beginner’s Guide to Navigating the Stock Market
- Risk vs Reward: The Ultimate Guide to Smart Stock Market Investing
- Understanding Japanese Candlestick Patterns: A Guide to Technical Analysis